Nestled in the heart of Lipa City in the Philippines, the Old Grove stands as a testament to the city’s rich history and natural beauty. In this blog post, we invite you to embark on a journey into tranquility and explore the charm and significance of the Old Grove. Discover the captivating stories, serene surroundings, and hidden gems that make this destination a must-visit for history enthusiasts and nature lovers alike.
Old Grove Farmstead is a 5-hectare working farm located in Lipa City, Batangas. It is a popular destination for those who want to experience a rustic escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The farmstead is home to a variety of animals, including sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits, and even a crocodile. Visitors can feed the animals, learn about their care, and even help out with the farm chores.
Old Grove Farmstead also has a number of other attractions, including a windmill, a red barn, a playground, a swimming pool, and a restaurant. The restaurant serves farm-fresh food, and there is also a coffee shop on the premises.
In addition to its many attractions, Old Grove Farmstead is also a great place to simply relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside. There are plenty of shady spots to sit and enjoy the scenery, and there are also walking trails that wind through the farmstead.
Why Visit Old Grove Farmstead?
- To experience farm life: Old Grove Farmstead is a great place to learn about farm life and how animals are cared for. Visitors can feed the animals, help out with the chores, and learn about the different aspects of farming.
- To enjoy the peace and quiet: Old Grove Farmstead is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. The farmstead is located in a quiet area, and there are plenty of shady spots to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- To take part in activities: Old Grove Farmstead offers a variety of activities, including feeding the animals, learning about farm life, taking walks or hikes, visiting the windmill, having a picnic, and staying overnight.
- To enjoy farm-fresh food: The restaurant at Old Grove Farmstead serves farm-fresh food, including dishes made with ingredients that are grown on the farm.
- To have prenup or pre-debut photos: Since Old grove offers a very picturesque view, many celebrants, including celebrities, have their photoshoots here.
How to Get to Old Grove Farmstead
Old Grove Farmstead is located in Purok 5, U. Mojares Street, Barangay Lodlod, Lipa City, Batangas.
The farmstead is about a 30-minute drive from Lipa City Proper. There is no public transportation that goes directly to Old Grove Farmstead, so visitors will need to drive or take a tricycle.
Tips for Visiting Old Grove Farmstead
- Visit during the weekdays: The farmstead is less crowded during the weekdays, so you will have more space to enjoy the activities and explore the grounds.
- Bring sunscreen and insect repellent: The weather in Lipa can be hot and sunny, so it is important to protect yourself from the sun and insects.
- Wear comfortable shoes: There are walking trails on the farmstead, so it is important to wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a camera: There are many photo opportunities at Old Grove Farmstead, so be sure to bring your camera.
Old Grove Farmstead is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside. The farmstead offers a variety of activities, including feeding the animals, learning about farm life, taking walks or hikes, visiting the windmill, having a picnic, and staying overnight. The restaurant at Old Grove Farmstead serves farm-fresh food, so you can be sure to enjoy a delicious meal while you are there.
I hope this blog has convinced you to visit Old Grove Farmstead! For other destinations in Lipa or Batangas, please check out my other blogs: https://teamjaizel.com/blog/